- June 2, 2018 - December 31, 2019
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
$2900 per person
Please contact us to arrange course dates for you. A standard course includes 3 days of face to face (depending on previous experience and qualifications) training with assignments to complete.
This course is suitable for people working in a project management role or people with experience in project management and wants to move into a project management position.
Employers will benefit from OD21 consulting services and gain practical insight into the key areas of project management that promote best practice. Employers will be able to successfully contribute and complete projects in their own organisation.
The course reflects the role of workers who apply a broad knowledge base and well developed skills in a wide variety of contexts and may include coordinators, advisors and facilitators. The course is delivered by our consultant specialists. Please view
- Project charter
- Stakeholder identification
- Baseline contract
- Commercial realities (supply chain, procurement, receivables, deliverables etc.)
- Time management and electronic scheduling
- Activity based budgeting
- Quality management
- Health and safety in the workplace
- Frontline management
- Senior management coaching
Students must have sound workplace and LLN skills. Typical tasks they will have to do would be:
- use technology to enhance outcomes, including research using the internet.
- use a range of communication skills, such as listening, questioning, reading, interpreting and writing documents.
- research information and accessing policies, frameworks and workplace specifications.
On successful completion of this course, participants will be issued a statement of attendance
Training can be conducted on-site at the premises of corporate clients or convenient sites that suits the client. The course can be delivered at the PCYC Nambour, Youth Avenue, QLD.
Full payment for the course must be made at the time of booking.
Please bring your own laptop or internet device to be able to conduct research in the classroom. Students will be provided with electronic and hard copy study guides and assessments to assist learning. Additional to this you will be provided with electronic templates for future use in your own work.